All 17 art Reviews

Daily Imagination #215 - Sea Dweller Enemy Daily Imagination #215 - Sea Dweller Enemy

It kind of reminds me of a crew member of Davy Jones's crew from Pirate of the Caribbean! And I'm really enjoying the new style with the pencil brush ;)

Ref Commish Ref Commish

Niceeeee :P I like it! lol

it was FUN! XD

Nova the Dragon (Commish) Nova the Dragon (Commish)

Wowers, this is phenomenal!! The textures and aesthetics are beautiful, along with the lighting and character expression! I can't wait to see future work and how improvement come along!

CatgeckoMironov responds:

i'm more proud of myself than usual O_O
it's a weird feeling XD
thankss!!!!! i'll try to make the next a good 'un.

errrrr

after the stupid ref thing i was commissioned this time, that is.

Wing-Design Wing-Design

Interesting concept! I like it! Also, the link is sour, it doesn't work. Just an FYI :)

thanks! ah!

it's here. http://mortimermironov.deviantart.com/art/Wing-ref-597957931

Aegrian Gryphon Aegrian Gryphon

I don't know, but I love it! :)

thank you!!! XD
nice name btw. O_O
i love both cacti and dragons

Daily Imagination #195 - Frozen Church Daily Imagination #195 - Frozen Church

Out of curiosity, how long do these daily imaginations pieces take on average? I love every single one, you have a very distinct style that is mind boggling!

Xephio responds:

I try to keep it under 2 hours, they're meant to be sketches even though I have been going a step further with these the past few months.
Thanks!

Daily Imagination #188 - Yellow Queen of Stone Daily Imagination #188 - Yellow Queen of Stone

Again, I ADORE this series <3 beautifully simple yet commanding and sobering portraits!

Daily Imagination #186 - Red King of Silence Daily Imagination #186 - Red King of Silence

This is stunning! The lighting is eerie and commands attention! I also like the little blurb explaining what it is; I'm excited to see what else you have in store regarding this circumstance of becoming a king in exchange for a flaw!

Daily Imagination #182 - Astronaut's Life 6 Daily Imagination #182 - Astronaut's Life 6

I love this series! They're all so beautiful and mesmerizing! Thank you for blessing everyone with your talent!

Xephio responds:

Thanks dude! means a lot!

But nobody came. But nobody came.

Wow!! I really like this painting!! It's a beautifully hideous rendition and interpretation of Flowey. I adore the textures, lighting, ambience, and aesthetics! I am really looking forward to seeing more paintings from you, well done!

Zontti responds:

Thanks alot, I appreciate it! I'll make some more fanart when I have spare time.